13 September 2007

Introduction Of *innyeow*

First of all, i would like to thanks to XinYi for leading me to the world of Blogging. She advised
me what should DOs and DON'ts in Blog and always remember the spirit of Blogging:) Keep it Real!!

I'm currently in Kuching, the Capital of Sarawak for my studies(extended) not on my will, but
some funny technical problem occured. I'm A legend in my faculty for that incident!!! That is
why i'm still in UNIMAS for another 1 semester only to repeat ONE subject-History of Economic
Thought.

This semester, which can be described as honey moon semester for me. I only attend Monday
class from 9am-12pm, then i'll free for the whole week...but i skipped for so many class till my
lecturer ask me:"Lama tak jumpa, mana kamu pergi? Balik kampungkah?" Luckily, i'm quite
close with my lecturer becauce she is from Alor Setar also. Thanks to her for not suspend me
from sitting for exam.

Most of my time spending on 147,Desa Ilmu-a place where a have my daily activity, haha!
One of my housemate, Siaw Hui, said to me:" IY, i noticed that you hold the Kuali more and hold
a PEN!!!" We usually cooked at home rather than go out for dinner. Since when i'm the "Rice
Cooker" haha...













2 comments:

xINyi said...

Legend? *LOL* Congratulations on the official opening of Laksa House... hahahaha!!!

Helene 菏霖 said...

哈哈,看来你真的很enjoy "masak-masak"哦。嘻嘻。几时有机会试试你的厨艺?哈哈